I believe there are seven stepping stones across the sometimes turbulent water of growing older which can help us on our path to becoming gloriously unconventional old women:
- Befriend ourselves and others
- Celebrate life’s markers, big and small
- Sanctify our lives by exploring the sacred in the everyday
- Simplify our lives by getting rid of all that physical and mental clutter that drags us down
- Contribute our gifts to the world in our work and other activities
- Create: use our deep creativity, however it manifests in our lives
- Embody who we are in our physical selves
Our stepping stones are sometimes side-by-side; sometimes you might need a big stride to get to the next one, or even a hop skip and a leap.
Click the links above to explore each of these concepts, and look out for blog posts, discussions and online courses as this site develops.